Last Modified: September 15, 2021
This softyWork Platform is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older.
Nouvre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the softyWork Platform, and any service or material provided on the softyWork Platform, in Nouvre’s sole discretion without notice. Nouvre will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the softyWork Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, Nouvre may restrict access to some parts of the softyWork Platform, or the entire softyWork Platform, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
● Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the softyWork Platform.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of Nouvre security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this softyWork Platform or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under that password. You agree to notify Nouvre immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You also represent and warrant that: (i) you will not select or utilize a user name of another person with intent to impersonate that person; (ii) you will not select or utilize a user name in which another person has rights, if you do not have that person’s authorization to use such name; and (iii) you will not select or utilize a user name that Nouvre in its sole discretion deems offensive.
The softyWork Platform provides a marketplace and otherwise facilitates payments for transactions between freelancers, agencies and other companies who advertise on the softyWork Platform (each, a “Service Provider”) to provide software development and other services (“Services”) to potential clients (each a “Customer”). Service Providers and Customers are collectively referred to as “Users”.
Nouvre does not provide any Services listed on the softyWork Platform and is not a party to any agreement or other transaction between Users including any agreement to provide Services (a “Services Agreement”). Without limitation, Users are solely responsible for, and should use great care in, deciding to enter into any Services Agreement. Each User is solely responsible for determining whether to enter into a Service Agreement with another User and for verifying any information about another User, including a User’s qualifications. Nouvre does not make any representations about or guarantee the truth or accuracy of any Service Provider or Customer’s listings or other User Content on the Site; does not verify any feedback or information provided by Users about Service Providers or Customers; and does not perform background checks on or guarantee the work of Service Providers or Customers.
The softyWork Platform and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Nouvre, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
● Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
● You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
● You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the softyWork Platform for your own personal, non-commercial use, or for legitimate business purposes relating to your role as a potential or current Service Provider or Customer, and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
● Modify copies of any materials from the softyWork Platform.
● Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
● Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the softyWork Platform.
Except as otherwise agreed to between you and Nouvre, you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, exploit, access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the softyWork Platform or any services or materials available through the softyWork Platform.
If you wish to make any use of material on the softyWork Platform other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [Email address].
The Nouvre and softyWork name and logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Nouvre or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Nouvre. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this softyWork Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
● In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
● For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
● To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
● To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Nouvre, a Nouvre employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
● To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the softyWork Platform, or which, as determined by Nouvre, may harm Nouvre or users of the softyWork Platform or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
● Use any false or fake names or pseudonyms when using the softyWork Platform.
● Use the softyWork Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the softyWork Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the softyWork Platform.
● Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the softyWork Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the softyWork Platform.
● Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the softyWork Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without Nouvre’s prior written consent.
● Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the softyWork Platform.
● Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the softyWork Platform, the server on which the softyWork Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the softyWork Platform.
● Attack the softyWork Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
● Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create updates, upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features or derivative works, whether or not patentable, of the softyWork Platform.
● Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the softyWork Platform or any part thereof.
● Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the softyWork Platform, or any copy thereof.
● Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the softyWork Platform, or any features or functionality of the softyWork Platform, to any third party for any reason, including by making the softyWork Platform available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time.
● Remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the softyWork Platform.
● Access or use any portion of the softyWork Platform for purposes of competitive analysis, the development, provision or use of a competing software, service or product or any other purpose that is to the Nouvre’s detriment or commercial disadvantage.
● Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the softyWork Platform.
The softyWork Platform may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, blogs, community areas and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the softyWork Platform.
Any User Contribution you post to the softyWork Platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the softyWork Platform, you grant Nouvre and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and Nouvre’s respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
● You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to Nouvre and Nouvre’s affiliates and service providers, and each of their and Nouvre’s respective licensees, successors and assigns.
● All of your User Contributions are truthful, accurate, appropriate and comply with applicable law.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Nouvre, has full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
Nouvre is not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the softyWork Platform.
Nouvre has the right to:
● Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in its sole discretion. Nouvre may add, change, discontinue, remove, edit or suspend such User Contributions at any time for any reason without notice to you, without your permission, and without liability.
● Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
● Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the softyWork Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, Nouvre has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Nouvre to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the softyWork Platform. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS NOUVRE AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, Nouvre cannot and does not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the softyWork Platform and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, Nouvre assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. Nouvre has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards (the “Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
● Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
● Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
● Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
● Be likely to deceive any person.
● Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
● Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
● Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
● Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
● Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by Nouvre or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see Nouvre’s Copyright Policy set forth below for instructions on sending Nouvre a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of Nouvre to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
The information presented on or through the softyWork Platform is made available solely for general information purposes. Nouvre does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Nouvre disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the softyWork Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The softyWork Platform includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by Service Providers, other Users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Nouvre, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Nouvre. Nouvre is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Nouvre may update the content on the softyWork Platform from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the softyWork Platform may be out of date at any given time, and Nouvre is under no obligation to update such material.
You may link to the softyWork Platform homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Nouvre’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Nouvre’s part without Nouvre’s express written consent.
The softyWork Platform may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
● Nouvre from your own or certain third-party softyWork Platforms to certain content on the softyWork Platform.
● Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the softyWork Platform.
● Cause limited portions of content on the softyWork Platform to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
● Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
● Cause the softyWork Platform or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
● Nouvre to any part of the softyWork Platform other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with Nouvre in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. Nouvre reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Nouvre may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in Nouvre’s discretion.
The owner of the softyWork Platform, Nouvre, LLC, is based in the United States. Nouvre provides this softyWork Platform for use only by persons located in the United States. Nouvre makes no claims that the softyWork Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the softyWork Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you are visiting the softyWork Platform or using the services from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your registration or personal information) across international boundaries. By visiting this softyWork Platform, using the services, and/or communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers. If you access the softyWork Platform from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
(a) NOUVRE DOES NOT SUPPLY OR PROVIDE ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM AND DOES NOT SCREEN SERVICE PROVIDERS OR CUSTOMERS. THE AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES THROUGH THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM DOES NOT INDICATE AN AFFILIATION WITH OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDER OR CUSTOMER. ACCORDINGLY, NOUVRE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM OR ASSUME ANY LIABILITY RELATING TO THE SERVICES. ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES RELATING TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR THE SERVICES AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SERVICE PROVIDER OR CLEITN, SHALL SOLELY BE BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER. All USERS AFFIRM THAT NOUVRE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN A SERVICE PROVIDER AND A CLIENT AND THE ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTION OR SERVICES AGREEMENT IS AT EACH USER’S OWN RISK.
(b) USE OF THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM, IS AT EACH USER’S OWN RISK. THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER NOUVRE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH NOUVRE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER NOUVRE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH NOUVRE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES, OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM OR FROM NOUVRE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
(c) NOUVRE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE RELATING TO THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM.
(d) USERS UNDERSTAND THAT NOUVRE CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA.
(e) NOUVRE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM OR FROM NOUVRE, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
(g) NOUVRE HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY TRANSACTION, OR THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY AND QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT. EQUIPMENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM. USERS SHOULD TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS WHEN ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTION.
(h) THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
BECAUSE NOUVRE IS NOT INVOLVED IN TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN SERVICE PROVIDERS AND CUSTOMERS OR OTHER USER DEALINGS, IF A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN ANY USERS, EACH PARTY RELEASES NOUVRE (AND ITS RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND AFFILIATES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. EACH USER FURTHER RELEASES NOUVRE FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM, RELATED TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, (A) USE OF THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM, (B) ACTIONS, INACTIONS, AND/OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER USERS, (D) THE PROMOTION, ADVERTISING, SALE AND PURCHASE OF SERVICES ON THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM, AND (E) THE USE OF THE SOFTYWORK PLATFORM TO OFFER FOR SALE OR TO FACILITATE THE PURCHASE OF SERVICES.
(b) Authority of Tribunal, Judicial Review. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and non-appealable and binding on the parties and may be entered and enforced in any court having jurisdiction.
(c) Selection of Tribunal. There shall be one arbitrator agreed to by the parties within twenty (20) days of receipt by respondent of the request for arbitration or in default thereof appointed by the AAA in accordance with its Commercial Rules.
(d) Seat of Arbitration. The seat or place of arbitration shall be Denver, Colorado.
The listing or advertising of Services by Service providers, or any subscriptions entered into by the Service Providers with Nouvre relating the use of the softyWork Platform, are governed by the Service Provider Listing Terms and Conditions located at [URL].
All Services Agreements and provision of Services between Service Providers and Customers shall be, except as otherwise provided and agreed to in a Services Agreement, governed by Services Agreement Terms and Conditions located at [URL].
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in a Servics Agreement for hourly projects, Nouvre will charge Customer’s credit card on file on or about Monday for all hours submitted through the softyWork Platform during the previous week. For fixed price agreements, Customer’s credit card will be charged for upon approval that the payment milestone has been met. Unless there is a dispute regarding the Services and/or payments, Nouvre will pay Service Provider, less its fees, within 14 days after receipt of the fees from the Customer.
This softyWork Platform is operated by Nouvre, LLC.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in Nouvre’s Copyright Policy as set forth below in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the softyWork Platform should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Nouvre takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. Nouvre will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the “softyWork Platform”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the softyWork Platform by submitting written notification to Nouvre’s copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
● Your physical or electronic signature.
● Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the softyWork Platform, a representative list of such works.
● Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow Nouvre to locate that material.
● Adequate information by which Nouvre can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
● A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
● A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
● A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Nouvre’s designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
545 3rd. St. Unit 1562, Monument CO 80132
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the softyWork Platform is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on the softyWork Platform was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with Nouvre (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to Nouvre’s copyright agent designated above. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
● Your physical or electronic signature.
● An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
● Adequate information by which Nouvre can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
● A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
● A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the softyWork Platform may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the softyWork Platform with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows Nouvre to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the softyWork Platform was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is Nouvre’s policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.